Re: [dtp-dev] Cannot view data

Hi Michael,
        We haven't included Table editing feature in DTP 0.9. But it allows you to edit/run procedural objects, including stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers and events.
        I could not reproduce the error log you saw. Can you give me the complete error log and describe the steps you have taken?

Best Regards!

Max ( Hui ) Cao

Sybase, Inc. Shanghai, China

"Dr. Michael Lipp" <Michael.Lipp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/21/2006 04:32 PM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] Cannot view data

Hello,

I looked at the web site, but I could not find a link for reporting an
issue. So, trying this way...

I have installed eclipse 3.2 "callipso". When I open the data source
explorer, choose a table, and open the context menu, I only get
"Refresh". In the error log, I find:

Unable to find Action Set:
org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.debugger.actionsets

I assume this is the cause.

I did an update of everything I have. No change.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

   Michael