Re: [dtp-dev] Re: Final Deadline for PII Changes

> > > I am not going to apply the derby patch due to the problem I emailed
> > > dtp-dev about yesterday regarding the way the driver definitions are
> > > filtered.  I have no more PII changes to deliver.
> > >
> > I'll apply the patch and review the note you posted to the dev-list
> (didn't
> > make any sense out of context).  Any extra information you could
provide
> > regarding the specific problem you were having would be great.
> >
> Never mind.  I see the problem.  I'll have a patch shortly.  If you like,
> can apply the Derby patch at the same time.

I've committed a fix for the new driver dialog not displaying templates
contained within subcategories.  I have not committed the Derby specific
changes (although I did test with them and things seemed to work).

Please let me know if you want me to commit the Derby related changes as
well.

Rob

Back to the top