Re: [dtp-dev] Re: Final Deadline for PII Changes

Rob,

Let's go ahead and get these in to this final build before the PII
deadline.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             rcernich@sybase.c
             om
             dtp-dev-bounces@e         DTP development mailing list
             clipse.org                <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06/07/2006 06:05                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [dtp-dev] Re: Final Deadline
                                       for PII Changes

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

> > > I am not going to apply the derby patch due to the problem I emailed
> > > dtp-dev about yesterday regarding the way the driver definitions are
> > > filtered.  I have no more PII changes to deliver.
> > >
> > I'll apply the patch and review the note you posted to the dev-list
> (didn't
> > make any sense out of context).  Any extra information you could
provide
> > regarding the specific problem you were having would be great.
> >
> Never mind.  I see the problem.  I'll have a patch shortly.  If you like,
> can apply the Derby patch at the same time.

I've committed a fix for the new driver dialog not displaying templates
contained within subcategories.  I have not committed the Derby specific
changes (although I did test with them and things seemed to work).

Please let me know if you want me to commit the Derby related changes as
well.

Rob