Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ Build Hooks requirements

David,

I do share your concerns... One possible idea... Have the callback return a boolean. If true, we continue to call that callback for that particular project/state. If false, we don't call that hook for that callback any more. That way the hook is still completely in control of what hook state/project combinations the hook will be called for.

Just a thought.  It may be too complex.

Craig