[dsdp-mtj-dev] N20090310 Nightly Build available for download

Hi MTJ,

The N20090310 Nightly Build is now available for download. This build contains the latest API after the refactoring and also the updated documentation on the API and Extension Points.

Please, take some time to download and check out the new API and documentation. The build can be downloaded from here.

We are on a crucial time for MTJ and we need as much feedback as possible from the community to provide a better API.

Regards,

Diego

Back to the top