[dsdp-mtj-dev] J2ME? Why?

Hi every one,

Today I was reading my feeds from Planet Eclipse and came across this post "J2ME? Why?" by Doug Schaefer

In this post he is asking who cares about J2ME any more and if whether the community is still on the rise, or whether there is a migration happening to technologies like Android, iPhone, the new Palm Pre, etc.

I saw the Craig already add his comments there, but would be great if we take some time to think about it and add our comments

Cheers,
Diego

Back to the top