[dsdp-mtj-dev] MIDlet templates

Hi MTJ,

I’ve finished my analysis concerning the MIDlet templates and bellow is the list of activities I’ve gathered.

1)    Document the requirements list in the MTJ Wiki pages

2)    Add the Java ME MIDlet from Template in the context menu and in the new wizard dialog

3)    Create the New Java ME MIDlet from Template wizard

4)    Define an Extension Point were 3rd party vendors could declare their own MIDlet Templates and contribute to the “New Java ME MIDlet from Template wizard”

5)    Implement the API to deal with the templates in the core

6)    Create some templates to be embedded in MTJ. In the mockup I listed 5 templates, but more useful templates we have the better it will be.

7)    Define tests cases in the MTJ Wiki pages

8)    Update the user documentation

We can use some of the code already posted in the bug 239979 by Feng.

Please, take a look in the pictures and send your comments, opinions and suggestions.

Cheers,

Diego Madruga Sandin