[dsdp-mtj-dev] Problems with the Team Project Set

Knowing that I was extremely out of date with my MTJ workspace, I decided to do a fresh checkout. I went to the web page at http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/development/svnsetup.php that documents the checkout. I attempted to download the committer PSF file, but received a 404 error. I went ahead and downloaded the non-committer file and altered the URL's to used https instead of http. That worked, but I received the following errors. Things seem to compile correctly, so it appears that these are non-issues.

Thanks,
Craig

svn: URL 'https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.mtj/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.mtj.core.resources' doesn't exist svn: URL 'https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.mtj/trunk/plugins/org.eclipse.mtj.docs' doesn't exist

Back to the top