[dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ 0.9.1 Planning update

hi mtj,

i just want to give an update on mtj 0.9.1 plan. we initially planned to do the release on this friday, but due to a couple of reasons we end up postponing it until the last week of december.

the main reason for that was that we needed to work on some tasks that were necessary in order to join galileo train (the deadline for that was last week (dec 10th.).

i'm glad to say to everyone that we closed all initial tasks that were necessary in order to join the train and generated our first MTJ 1.0 M4 build (which is based on 0.9.1, but build agaist ganymede and also with p2 metadata on the update repository). The build is available at: http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/downloads/drops/S-1.0M4-200812171255/
The list of tasks are on MTJ bugzilla (just to a search with target version 1.0 M4). our future tasks are also on out bugzilla

right now, the main consequence of joining the train is that MTJ is already available on Galileo Update Repository. if you want to give a try, just download Galileo M4 build (http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5M4-200812111908/index.php) and add the metada repository URL, http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo/. MTJ will be available there under the "Device Development" category. Since this is a recent build, there are still some mirroing issues with the update server.

if anyone find issues on that build, please file a bug on mtj bugzilla.

regards,
gustavo

Back to the top