[dsdp-dd-dev] plans for new views/concepts

Hi everyone,

Is there a place where I can find plans for DSDP/DD project like the register, expression&variable view. I'm looking for a status about what has already been done(/planned) in order for my company to plan contribution on places that you and us have interests in. I've seen that some wiki pages gives this piece of information (like the Samantha MemoryView page), I've seen that some of the requirements and plans are described in bugzilla entries, and other plan can be found in meeting minutes, but I'm missing a lot of information for other group in which I have interests. For instance I'd like to know which feature described in the RegisterView wiki page have not been developed yet ?

May be I have to wait for the next meeting minutes to get more information.

Thanks for your answer.
Regards
--
Denis PILAT / STMicroelectronics