http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   "Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:     "Device Debugging developer discussions"
          <dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   02/01/2007 01:20 PM

  Subject [dsdp-dd-dev] No DD phone meeting this week - see you next week
  :

Hi folks,

Happy New Year!

We will skip our regularly-scheduled monthly DD call in favor of the Face
to Face next week.  We?re having internet problems today, so I will update
the agenda later in the week.

Chris: Mikhail has asked whether we will have remote dial-in capabilities.
He?s also asked whether a skypecast is an option.  >From my experience
dialing remotely to the CDT conference, the audio quality wasn?t great.
But I?m open to options.

Doug