[Dltk-dev] JRuby debugger doesn't exit after launcher terminated

This will probably go away when JRuby debugger integration is fixed, but I thought I'd mention it...

After executing the debug launcher, and eventually getting "Ruby Built-In Debugger <terminated, exit value: 1>jruby.bat" in the debug view, I see a residual 25,000K java.exe entry in Task Manager. An additional [zombie?] java.exe appears in Task Manager every time I try to launch in debug mode.

I know there is an open issue with JRuby, but abnormal exits should not leave zombie processes.

Back to the top