From: "Andrew Mickish" <mickish@xxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer Discussions" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 8:52:23 AM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Environment variable not appended by launcher

Thanks for the help launching JRuby.  I used the Environment tab in the
launch configuration dialog to set the CLASSPATH to
C:\Workspace\ZooGlue\bin.

However, this only worked when I selected 'Replace native environment
with specified environment'.

When I selected 'Append environment to native environment', I expected
my specified path to be appended to the CLASSPATH variable read by the
jruby.bat file.  But it was ignored.  I added some print statements to
jruby.bat to illuminate the CLASSPATH variable that it saw, and it was
unaffected by 'Append'.

Is this a bug, or a misunderstanding?