Sorry for the many questions, but I'm very curious about this. I'm currently developing an Eclipse plugin for the D language ( http://dsource.org/projects/descent ), and it was done by copying JDT's source code and modifying it, but I'm considering to start using DLTK (or maybe IMP?).

Thanks,
Ary

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Andrey Platov <andrey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow!

Roy, that's very cool, I'm forwarding to dltk-dev, since this definitely might by interested to DLTK community as well.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Roy Ganor" <roy@xxxxxxxx>
To: "PDT Developers" <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 11:12:29 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [pdt-dev] 2 New Articles + PDT Bug Day

Hi,

1. 2 new articles related to Eclipse PDT are proposed. The first one describes the AST DOM and the Model Element structure we use. The second one describes the ASTView that Nir has just released. Please feel free to comment out about the articles and contribute to it, finally it will be released at Eclipse Corner (ok, if you do so - your name will be entitledJ)

2. On this Friday we will have our first Eclipse PDT Bug Day – join this day and help the people out there specially by IRC.

Following is the post from the newsgroup:

Back to the top