From: "Johan Compagner" <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DLTK Developer list" <dltk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 7:09:19 PM GMT +06:00 Almaty, Novosibirsk
Subject: [Dltk-dev] Javascript and Interpreters mismatch...

Hi,

Interpreters are a bit of a mismatch in the javascript plugin
Because there is no "executable/exe" file that i can choose.

In javascript we have GenericJavaScriptInstallType/GenericJavaScriptInstall/JavaScriptInterpreterRunner and so on.

Because what to run is completely hardcoded:

public String getRunnerClassName(InterpreterConfig config,
ILaunch launch, IJavaProject project) {
return "RhinoRunner";

So for these situations cant we have something that contributes these things so that they are auto added and always there?

Currently we dont use an intepreter at all... We dont really need it. The problem is if it isnt defined you get a error when trying
to launch it. But the strange part is that i also dont really need it for launching because i do a remote debug launch...

johan