Re: [Dltk-dev] NumberFormatException in when starting JS debug

Hi Mykola,

Arguments:
I suppose better idea will be to rewrite arguments handling and pass
parameters line for example in tcl dbgp implementation:
 -port-ide value      Port the IDE is listening on for connect-back <>
 -host-ide value      Name of host the IDE is running on <localhost>
 -ide-key value       Identity of the IDE to talk to <>
 -session value       Direct session key <>

Host:
It is specified in JavaScriptInterpreterRunner.doRunImpl();
Actually I don't know how exactly empty string will be passed to
executed application for different platforms.
But I suppose we could pass local host ip address or 127.0.0.1.
To obtain localhost ip adress you could use
DLTKDebugPlugin.getDefault().getBindAddress() method.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.