Re: [Dltk-dev] i want to provide my own images for the code completion

Hi Johan,

I think the way to go is to remove "final" from the org.eclipse.dltk.core.CompletionProposal class, so you should be able to create subclasses with additional info. After that you should override createImageDescriptor(CompletionProposal proposal) in CompletionProposalLabelProvider
<cid:part1.05010702.07000302@xored.com>
Alex

Johan Compagner wrote:
Hi,

What would be the best way to contribute those?
I see that it all goes through: CompletionProposalLabelProvider now
But i want to have my own (i know when i generate the completions what types it really are for us and i have for example different type of fields that has different icons)

I could push that completely down just as i did with the ProposalInfo and param names but maybe there is a better idea?

johan

Back to the top