From: dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dltk-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johan Compagner
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 10:24 AM
To: DLTK Developer Discussions
Subject: Re: [Dltk-dev] a display console (instead of display view)

I am always interested in that.
How does it work, and why only against Rhino/JLine
Because i guess if the debugging scripting api is abstract enough to have support for "eval" then something like that
should be usable for everything.

But if you want to or can contribute something like that, please do, always good to have a quick start..

johan