[data-dev] Meeting Reminder: Time Change Tomorrow

Dear Jakarta Data Team,

I hope you are doing well.

This is a quick reminder about our meeting at Jakarta Data tomorrow, March 6th, 2024. Just so you know, the time has changed: we'll start at 4:00 PM CET, one hour later than usual.

Please be informed that this change applies only to tomorrow's meeting. I have already updated the Google Calendar to reflect this adjustment.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I'm looking forward to our productive talk tomorrow.

--

Thanks a lot,

Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube

Back to the top