Re: [dash-dev] Maven Repository at Eclipse

Anybody eclispe project deploying a Milestone or Nightly build, should deploy with -SNAPSHOT. You can easily control how many SNAPSHOTS are kept around.

Also, the first thing I would like to see is just getting the settings.xml file setup and start setting up the Proxy's for the repos that the various Projects use. This way we can help cut down on the amount of download time there is for fetching artifacts.

I think it is good to come up with standards for group ids, etc, but the simpliest thing to get going first is the Proxying of the repos we need.

Dave