Re: [dash-dev] org.eclipse.test issue

This is the result of PDE not being able to resolve the bootclasspath for the JVM/B-REE against which you're building.

If you're building on the build.eclipse.org master, this shouldn't be a problem. If you're on one of the slaves, you may need to explicitly state where these paths are actually located. (I haven't tried building on the slaves yet.)

Put something like this into your build.properties file... for great justice.

JAVA60_HOME=/opt/public/common/ibm-java-jdk-ppc-60
JAVA50_64_HOME=/opt/public/common/ibm-java2-ppc64-50
JAVA50_HOME=/opt/public/common/ibm-java2-ppc-50
JAVA14_HOME=/opt/public/common/ibm-java2-142
JAVA_FOUNDATION_HOME=/opt/public/common/org.eclipse.sdk-feature/libs

If your plugins only declare a Bundle-RequireExecutionEnvironment of JDK5, you still need JDK1.4 because that's what's set by o.e.test (or was the last time I looked).