[dash-dev] org.eclipse.test issue

I'm almost positive this has come up before but I can't find any reference to it. Without (as far as I can remember) making any significant changes to my build setup, I'm getting the following issue. Obviously, I'm not needing to build or run the eclipse tests themselves, but I do have them as a dependency for my test features. I believe this is noted as required somewhere in the Hudson test setup but that we do *not* have to have them in our map file?

automated.jar:
    [mkdir] Created dir: /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-amp-nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.test/temp.folder/automated.jar.bin
    [javac] Compiling 42 source files to /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-amp-nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.amp.amf.acore.edit.test/@dot
    [javac] Compiling 4 source files to /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-amp-nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.test/temp.folder/automated.jar.bin
    [javac] 1. ERROR in /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/cbi-amp-nightly/workspace/build/N-SNAPSHOT/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.test/src/org/eclipse/test/CoreTestApplication.java (at line 1)
    [javac] 	^
    [javac] The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

thanks,

Miles

Back to the top