[dash-dev] Re: Athena and RCP

Building RCP products is out of scope for Athena - it's only meant for building *projects*.

That said it's simply a wrapper for PDE so if you can do products w/ PDE you can probably do them w/ Athena too.

One thing you might look at for product builds is Tycho/Maven3:

http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/Multi-platform-product-build-td3651509.html

Using Tycho, Maven can read manifest.mf and feature.xml files to generate the target platform against which to build. It can produce plugin/feature jars, update sites (complete w/ p2 metadata), and - while I haven't tried it myself - products too.

Nick