[dash-dev] Cleaning up nightlies

Hi,

I'm following the recommended promote procedure from http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Publishing. One issue I just realized is that I've got an insane number of files in my nightly update site because the script uses add. Of course, its important to keep some older nightly builds around but I don't need them going back for all time. Any recommendations about how to do a periodic automated purge, or perhaps rolling last n artifacts.

cheers,

Miles

Back to the top