Re: [dash-dev] Cleaning up nightlies

Write a java / ant / shell / whatever script, and have your crontab
run it. Then contribute it to Athena (attach to a bug) for others to
use. (No perl, please.)

Or have more than one promote.properties file - one that does add and
one that does replace; from time to time (monthly?), run the replace
one to clean out the trash; otherwise run the add one (weekly?).