Re: [cu-dev] Concurrency 1.1 spec link ends prematurely after Introduction section

Hi,

Yes, it is intentional as it is only a re-release of the Java EE 8 version of the spec under the new Licence for Jakarta EE 8. All these specifications are like this.
I think it was discussed to link to the Java EE 8 version of the spec, but if I remember correctly that was abandoned to be sure there were absolutely no licensing issues anywhere. Ideally, there should have been some text explaining this and even pointing to the relevant JSR at jcp.org. But it is what it is.

One thing we could do is add some general explanatory text to the _index.md files for all these specifications. I'll bring it up in the spec committee tomorrow.

Ivar