[cu-dev] Concurrency 3.0 TCK test failures in ManagedScheduledExecutorDefinitionTests.testScheduleWithCronTrigger

From https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/10/job/jakarta-concurrency-tck-glassfish/138/consoleText:
"
[INFO]
[INFO] Results:
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]   ManagedScheduledExecutorDefinitionTests>Arquillian.run:138->testScheduleWithCronTrigger:147->TestClient.runTest:52->TestClient.runTest:60->TestClient.assertSuccessfulURLResponse:143->ArquillianTests.assertTrue:108 Output did not contain successful message: SUCCESS expected [true] but found [false]
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 148, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
"

We see this failure with WildFly a lot but it seems intermittent.

Should we consider excluding this test for Concurrency 3.0?  If yes, it shouldn't be hard to open a TCK challenge for this test.

Scott

Back to the top