Re: [cu-dev] [External] : Concurrency 3.1 Plan Review has successfully completed
  • From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 10:49:54 -0700
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=oracle.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=oracle.com; dkim=pass header.d=oracle.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=ls6VUVcwx4J+mLDRxFogiYlLiMbcSLUEqmtoyFPzUdo=; b=Tn7q/0QEezOLAnnBQfIbvD3x/MGeCJZ2SyF5mQ5fk74FDmoO7jR7HN/ZTuIYqiS/CVkiZO09ZaFFZTvSw8wnNero0mxfw7/UIVfJ/2yrRPyaOPPIqK2wbDD3hjsBVZzIIQdDmZ03UnK5gq234cetT9f799uZ1Cm0xQ2IzduD7aXeT16rmLlCbPSULCvzZTS6G9N3lcnDf8m3uWezcca6KtsP2THlA5KreqW5djMkLiVhd6jt49j9L5VIrXS4BhmeufcRNC9ACHew6UZoggm91TzejRq9j5UMY0ktV8I+DZsQpuY9Gq2zogtHnjxVYClg+rYklOpqwqrmxLC88n2lCA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=iM7to+NB0EVYshPTB25AXozsYyoo+BzdciHgzI/rXPTKuIzsDQqaS1XIoPpnAErf4Xp30Vp41S+oVO4jHeJWQexiAXrwpbL4l6uIeugzBaGeUdKJkZIy/A84NDJauKFiFQXbqjdZwiwztkUkX6EmAd1beL3q04WU4dAcfxKqhwiUti3nk5rJubToskgLhLkD5VyBIwZya7sQwncHcN3mqKjbF48e/t8XfdplZEmgsFl5pkBfvsyG0zkT7ONqxt7trf/6zyc/gR1H4lrcYWMzaPmbU/UMOuBMG4018U+simbnFnLoyztPhPXCcEDMs4kNIM2d1a4Jtef82LA3kzPARA==

Congratulations! The Concurrency 3.1 plan review ballot has been approved by unanimous approval from the Specification Committee voting membership.

I have merged the specification repository changes and added the ballot results.

Carry on!

-- Ed Bratt