Re: [cu-dev] Need help with Jenkins and getting a 3.0.1 service release.

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 6:20 PM Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK 3.0.1 api and TCK is released. Also 3.0.1 tck distribution is staged.

Thanks!

Hopefully everything is OK as it all got a little confusing there. Some of the Jenkins jobs need some parameterisation to be more useful.

True, I started with adding the BRANCH parameter to the TCK staging job, but there's more to do.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Now onto the 3.0.2 or 3.1 depending TCK release for Web Profile.

Steve