Re: [cu-dev] TCK test ContextServiceDefinitionServlet.testContextualFunction randomly failing

Nathan,

great, thank you.

The challenge: https://github.com/jakartaee/concurrency/issues/253

PR with the test disable: https://github.com/jakartaee/concurrency/pull/254

Petr

On 7/7/22 20:18, Nathan Rauh wrote:

Petr,

Yes, you should challenge that test.  Its assertions on results[0] and results[1] are both invalid because treating those two UNCHANGED context types as though they were CLEARED.