Re: [cu-dev] : Re: : Re: Release process for Concurrency 3.0 spec
  • From: Nathan Rauh <nathan.rauh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:00:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=us.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=us.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=us.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=yVryxIk1BnQ5y1ZhUcgKENorAgothsXTRD+1wqZBBps=; b=LU2VzLeaeW6xT014DZgznNU/bTSNzudLtUecMjDmmcWWAImZphTAX8QuCIuIlbmmZ0jY7iHdrnZHbNd6tWZSYlFhZFiIqJTYbb4LNnuybN+0ZOV5HoW15Gjoulxp4zsrRcEb/upJ3uFLcmLDB3k2JIXqofRSipg7LwJkwE9lIMVCXOlJDpZdXEcpxkNHPAYOeHTvjKOGDICX1VpLX18U9O654VETTcc+WFQBQse82UqbPkDEORHqNHBx86fqM3I3tWGB9AfHkIYZo/SFHtuSQqU2voRYpUx3padFhQpMXUCq25WX4yA4cFLc/pnEnuzI9VqUkRx4Lts2aHiVewYQoQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eV0yAciv+mYqm1/8PAXtND70sS3ByS9ISU5a031sEhQLLSwhOPsvfRbf0ChHeVm8aFzeopx76M+dliPAnuX96Ae2lq4epRX2KvOdoVlX1xPKj5cTfkws8bZ4hDD2Fht7EjRuemM5WTnCxqhAVJu0Z3PdOeeLsPerVhLXJfdxDBkTwGi660+jn3LWC+gaHqbGW+9GsYyiVrsF1rSJPMjUd+SaLMc5WzM03fXIs3ZGfXclu7a3kAaULnJpMb6uV2l7CrzYcZoYthXNRHQvrePt51OrYHlGuyIbNRz0yCSvhwt2VkYBG5pT/nfWhcct5lbynjBXr8PYY3yw568cGfL+lA==

Ed/Steve,

I created a pull (and after getting Kyle himself to review it, merged it) to switch the email in the TCK guide to the spec email list as you suggested.  All of the changes that I’m aware of that are needed for the TCK are in now.