Re: [cu-dev] Javadoc implies a deployment descriptor
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 16:04:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=payara.fish; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=payara.fish; dkim=pass header.d=payara.fish; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=98ZTQO9swTtviIUYp2Uro/qF0cA7E9R+sZREMq2+8WY=; b=eWM4S4WQeJmUkyP2hPLisTSRtPG32dCQH+GgVfW1WEvaKzmnIDa8mJb9jY8CbgN6mPiIg8iViLNes/gaXPJU7NgRjDdisdOEa6o2Ik9fk8tqm6zAtmefrnNhQ/F2vu1xVNxnQG7CIf9wHotIpxo0whFeNZuib85600jd5mlZwR61EkXb93xTBeyaykTffOij17r2TmuhAIhhRbR7Py9kSoVw5HB9/W1ks24dm/NyGRw2InYk765//A71Ak0/8QgJ05mWQOtBepO2QkGuitVNTmCEvHkGo2dRAMSjPzsnuN8/92e5Dm7QQ6YvVA7S6sHcNAYhByiKp/YVyyTAdhABeA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JySb5uFOZyoiWbirR1VWLKlReXEcc7gtGdcdc3N9RVjWo2XryNy9m1o8+E+ZfSCdMbUWikJCDTEg5gnK94JZO3axeY7FZvPaKSvOfeMVd6s8WXWvk671iJHseHaWfnH+2NUGlWNPOvobGgwbUfNAFc/YuZlGxHmOmoC5Jg6csCBZtjrN8GMtuQh9Z6LZqFY4eiUhdcWtyzntz3JzZVc1Uni+gm2mC5M91rxmwutHFerAlpNnUg0O59aNOahqW1e1gp7gwBsl3WCRQ7SWJFEZQ+LAvh/OfaH1jd05D/dXPHqIzlbAgv2yfjtWfB5gVfcVaYHRrQFPjGoZ0QHM3xwhFQ==

Cool thanks. I realise I have no idea how these schemas are interlinked!

Steve