Re: [cu-dev] Release process for Concurrency 3.0 spec
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 15:11:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=ITCnoxZbrwud6e6xemFGL9CXJw07laCZ+KaVKvNtFbU=; b=MokKFmFTC9aoJF6QUw+Az1ANm5T3Sd1Wihq2WNoXAYInZl0sRsdaGzTyodJWRCR3CumSPN0eEBhr/g0qCG8wrqwoCM0Mp6g3r8UkqtXdyp3AiSJwn47q6s06y22KOEHsE5KYQ1DwK0FQxPXzHDt6ih5DY9IBQuXE+2TrYPpGZ41ll+AO33hX4cABR4JKCJJz0TnFNII6nFIqCkztm8986BMmn5SD/VcOS/uIrUAhGPHxz45Lm0kMfoUiJ9jOcW84O1AIsAIBfuCcfZjRf6RfPfAtVozzdiFA/KCNnFtcJXUNO3Mrm2mFQ3JLi4gKIqXl54qakvkQj5LoJai7s6aOPA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=dEgMZMGcVoMYC9jyyvoRWniLO75dfKot/ROatSXqfc9g03trzHgcZ6IzeHGKiBvolrJnKllxPRpsAljDHDgoCAuwrfja6oXPB4LHIjdgMwzhPwRSAStSRrRGLhhbh7DJzZ9zGVr/9IeAJT+xjPehx4gYHS59hEEJn+rSb82nuf82gttiRuzz324Q4WNR02rl0vaaNByUJLGC4Gfh2uPYMBBaIUKqNsQSRwWNiktt7B10Xc+MjtyAQi6OfcXaFzIhq3deXFm39gjRc65MrgjvSsVf3mGffh5mM/lzO36mBu4tk/PodCrKlk6GkhVgkvh0ihOLp1yPIy7x2bxE6EnV8w==

Hi Nathan,

As you are a committer I think you can do those things which is why you get can get so far. I don’t remember a lot of the process. I see you have added Ed/Dmitry I think they are our mentors available to us to help guide us through this part of the process.

Steve