Re: [cu-dev] : RE: Checking in -- progress towards finishing Concurrency Utilities 3.0?
  • From: "Steve Millidge (Payara)" <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:18:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=3U2CgNKbwk1bS9vwBenquf2kCNN8aiMH3r4sqUZVw0k=; b=htxLSnW2rMpG7PZvildyL7Gta1u8VXrBjx0egO8apO9RI6o+2XDrCZ/qgjzd5UoQaUULlFz0f+779XjKvu9Fc+AcYzdSRwB8XdA4EEPHm7iTZe8LG9CeMvMkHc8rv1vwcRWI0AgoB4r+1KW6zRnIqxLuAsQ5W/z5Cpnir74eAQfQLf4siiaV5nPgSnT0wdZ74oEcsGnJlKre7eAiSJRSH0nY7D5YJjPope5xMxrF7OA1UEd45RCFKezesTIlEwDeSIeQ81H0A5kz5dexCNPdfdLShcLkI4E5yD34rfJoYPnoL/KVG95+/qBfBshxVyL7+9gw+p15DUYrs1Cwe6tqiw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Wn335ZovU1N++UAAp0G7GOxiH9cwe/d//UWJEVKMfL94F1zTL54tOH3KQAdGbtJFzIiIRpZCdABdOVKRo95gKH4nP5uf7hmbpBjsCC9u6pSWf2/LV6/y/Q6cQa+DfQL9n3x5rI0zhRXFDNsW9tnGBiyT6wQLByTHd647r1ZcwIk4U9UnTkOU4ZQdYzWFgi7+iWYV55RvgROsUuuOYKy09ix8rvL41IQRmDh3/LuEL/TvTySDh7PEn0VJ10p1X22Yim7dNdXmEZluxKs89TDiRw9f37iOATKUS9R/b7XfMr/vUrJCNzk/9g7Ex5UZ4l6NWFGUYFGFP4L3moxrU8emug==

Master build is working again. There were two identical Java Compiler static analysis tools configured.