[cu-dev] pull to update to 3.0 SNAPSHOT needs review

Assuming that we decided to go with 3.0 (vs 2.1) as the Concurrency version for Jakarta EE 10, here is a pull to add @since 3.0 to all new methods that didn't already have it.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/concurrency-api/pull/150

and also to update the pom.xml for 3.0 snapshot, which I've hopefully done correctly.  Please review and let me know if there are any issues to correct.

With the above changes, the locally built artifact has:
    <groupId>jakarta.enterprise.concurrent</groupId>
    <artifactId>jakarta.enterprise.concurrent-api</artifactId>
    <version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>jakarta.enterprise.concurrent-api</name>
    <description>Jakarta Concurrency</description>
    <url>https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/concurrency-api</url>

I'd like to get to the point where implementations can pull in a snapshot copy to compile against and make progress on experimenting with it.

Back to the top