From: David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/24/2009 01:57 PM
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Testing with Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)

Hi team,

I've been happily going along using Eclipse 3.4 for development and test, when it dawned on me that COSMOS 1.1 will GA around the same time as Eclipse 3.5, aka Galileo.  Given that, I think we should start using the latest 3.5 milestones for developing and testing, so we can know that our tools and runtimes work with that level.   That applies of course to the Eclipse-based tooling such as the SML tooling and the MDR toolkit.  It also, I believe, applies to the Eclipse libraries that we prereq in the SDD runtimes.  Thoughts?

Here's the link for downloading the M6 driver of Eclipse 3.5:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/galileo/m6

David

---
David Whiteman
IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing and Component Technologies
Tivoli Integrated Portal development |
http://autonomic.raleigh.ibm.com/html/success/tivoliIntegratedPortal.html
Resource Modeling lead, Eclipse COSMOS project |
http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224