[cosmos-dev] COSMOS QA Criteria - Final Review

Title: COSMOS QA Criteria - Final Review

As I mentioned in the recent Architecture call I have completed updates to the QA Criteria document based on comments from previous COSMOS reviews and input from QA.

We now need to finalize and close off this doc and I ask that everyone takes one more pass through.

If there are any remaining comments or questions then please raise on the associated talk page.

There will be a final opportunity to discuss at this Fridays Summit meeting although I am hoping this will be a formality.

Thanks

Paul Stratton

Back to the top