[cosmos-dev] Wiki creep

We have a number of wiki pages in the project that have been created and abandoned over the past year.  Some of these pages have a mixture of backlevel or outdated information, and important information that has not been captured elsewhere.  Rather than continue to promote confusion by leaving them in the COSMOS category, I have moved them to a special sub-category:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:COSMOS_Deprecated_Documents

As the description on that page indicates, this category serves as a to-do list for documents that need to be reviewed for harvestable information; after the useful information is moved elsewhere, these pages should be emptied of their contents (with a pointer to current, active pages), and removed from this category.

Please feel free to jump in on the cleanup effort when you get some spare cycles. :-)  If you find other pages that fit this description, please also update them to reside in this category.

David

Back to the top