[cosmos-dev] Security ER 209337 discussion for tomorrow's Architecture call

All,

Wanted to discuss the Security ER 209337 tomorrow as part of the Architecture call.  To fully clarify and close the very good discussion we had the other day about 209337, it would be nice if we “walked with a query” as it flows from the Client to the MDR in COSMOS and focused on what Security artifacts are involved where and how has the ability to interpret / utilize these…

1.   Review "Scoping of the COSMOS Security Infrastructure" http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Design_209337 and determine if any i9 ERs are needed as a consequence - Jimmy Mohsin

1.  Analyze the flow of a typical query and determine what security artifacts are contained in the payload

2.  Analyze the flow of a non-query "management-style" (e.g. shot down the broker) requests, assuming we even support these, and determine what security artifacts are contained in the payload

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703

Back to the top