[cosmos-dev] A new build is uploaded

I uploaded a new COSMOS build to eclipse.

Build ID: COSMOS-1.0.0-200801161716
Download page: http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/downloads/?buildId=COSMOS-1.0.0-200801161716

Download the Web UI from the link besides "Data Reporting Web Application (will be part of the demo package)".

Known problem:  2 message.properties files are missing in the web app:
./org.eclipse.cosmos.dr.drs.service.handler/src/org/eclipse/cosmos/internal/dr/drs/service/handler/common/messages.properties
./org.eclipse.cosmos.dr.drs.service.handler/src/org/eclipse/cosmos/internal/dr/drs/service/outputter/messages.properties

With these 2 files added, there are still problems.  Bill and I are investigating.  But the UI is partially working.  For example, I can see the 2 MDRs registered at the broker, and when execute a query, the Example MDR can process it with the correct response.  But there is problem displaying the result in the details view.

Hubert Leung
IBM Toronto Lab
hkyleung@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3382