[cosmos-dev] web service send/receive limitations?

I’m trying to send some XML back from a web service (Data Manager) and after a certain amount, I get this on the client side

      at org.apache.muse.util.xml.XmlUtils.getAllElements(XmlUtils.java:872)

      at org.apache.muse.util.xml.XmlUtils.getAllElements(XmlUtils.java:815)

      at org.apache.muse.util.xml.XmlUtils.getAllElements(XmlUtils.java:791)

      at org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.soap.SimpleSoapClient.send(SimpleSoapClient.java:312)

      at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:285)

      at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:254)

No errors are reported on the server side.

Is there some flag or something I need to set or adjust on my client to receive large amounts of data?
It does not appear to be related specifically to the data itself, as my test case replicates the same fragment until

The ‘limit’ is exceeded.

- John

Back to the top