From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tania N Makins
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:40 PM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Definition of M2 Use Cases - Any progress?

Team,

During last week's monthly summit, we agreed to schedule follow-on meetings to further define the use cases for M2.  We are looking for those who signed up to lead the definition of use cases for the 3 major categories, Federation, Collection and Management, to set up and drive these discussions.  We would like to close on the use cases and perform a final review during the next monthly summit, scheduled for January 4.

Has anyone made progress on this?

Here is a link to the Use Case page on the wiki for your reference: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_Use_Cases.

Tania

    Tania N. Makins, PMP®
    Project Manager, AC Open Source Components
    IBM Software Group - RTP, NC
    Office: (919) 254-8430  T/L: 444-8430
    tmakins@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top