[cosmos-dev] Should we extend & generalize http://wiki.eclipse.org/Installing_i7_Build

Team,

Should we extend and generalize http://wiki.eclipse.org/Installing_i7_Build ?  The goal of this page should be:

1.    Enable ANY developers across COSMOS to pull down a  build and get it running

2.    This page should also detail pre-requisites from both a hardware / software perspective

The E2E test of course, is a different issue that will be dealt with separately.

Reason I ask this question: perhaps I am being a bit ambitious here… but let us say that we are wildly successful in M2 and we have some adopters… Having a page of this nature that will enable future adopters to interact with our post M2 builds…

For the record, some members of our community tried to get the i7 build going with a proverbial clean sheet, and ran into heavy weather…

Of course, the counter argument could be that why should we do this at an iteration level?  We should only earmark MILESTONES for general utilization / adoption…

So whaddya say?

Thanks & Happy Turkey Day,

Jimmy Mohsin

Cell   +1-609-635-1703