From: Simmonds, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:35 AM
To: Mohsin, Jimmy
Cc: N, Shivashankari; Stratton, Paul; Muldoon, William H; Devine, John T
Subject: I7 Build Situation

Jimmy,

I am in the process of sending a mail to the COSMOS-DEV mail list with regards to the I7 Build Doc.  I am going to make some suggestions for improvement.   I can categorically state that there is little chance of anyone getting this to work the first time on a fresh machine.

Martin...

Martin Simmonds
CA
Architect, Development

MR 2
Tel : +44 (0)1753 241288

Email: martin.simmonds@xxxxxx

Ditton Park
Riding Court Road
Datchet
Slough
Berkshire. SL3 9LL

CA plc a company registered in England and Wales under

company registration number 1282495 with its registered

office at the address set out above. VAT number 697904179.

cid:image001.gif@01C74002.1564FA80

Back to the top