[cosmos-dev] Division of work for i8 and i9

All,

I have added an item to the DC page (perhaps this is a better topic for the Community, but the DC call is sooner)… I have also sent email in this regard to several of you; specifically to Mark / David W., Hubert, & Sheldon.  To the email recipients: please attempt to reply to my emails early this week, as this will answer this query.

Finalize the division of work between CA / Compuware / IBM for i8 & i9 - Jimmy Mohsin

·         UI

·         Resource modeling / CMDBf

·         Management Domain / Broker

Thanks,