From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mark D Weitzel
Sent: Mon 10/8/2007 11:14 AM
To: Cosmos Dev
Cc: Craddock, Chris; cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx; Devine, John T; cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] Code reviews for i7 / i8

<mdw>thoughts in line....</mdw>

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

 <https://webmail.ca.com/exchange/Jimmy.Mohsin/Drafts/_1_228747C0228743EC00537B048525736E>
[cosmos-dev] Code reviews for i7 / i8

Mohsin, Jimmy 	to: 	cosmos-dev
10/07/07 03:05 AM

Sent by: 	cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 	"Craddock, Chris", "Devine,        John T"

Please respond to Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

Mark & team,

Given our current refactoring efforts, I had a thought [that is preventing me from sleeping :-), just kidding, perhaps I am in HAWAII ]...

1. Is it worhtwhile to institute code reviews DURING an iteration itself, as opposed to doing them after an iteration is complete?
<mdw>i think this makes sense.</mdw>

2. If you think this is a good idea, we should do this AT LEAST for the "more critical" ERS, i.e. for ERs that have numerous touchpoint in the world of the COSMOS DC.
<mdw>agree</mdw>

3. I think this will align the coding with design UPFRONT.  Of course, the flip is that we will add some drag to the flight...
<mdw>understood, but i think this is a way to help keep us all on the same page.</mdw>

Thoughts?

cosmos-dev mailing list
cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx