[cosmos-dev] COSMOS / MR 2 architecture presentation

Dear All,

1.        Please find attached a PPT that describes the understanding of the COSMOS AND its relationship to MR 2; at least as we in the MR 2 team understand it.
2.        Please note that this is based on the premise that the MR 2 implementation will be based upon and extend the current COSMOS DC codebase

There are a few objectives I wanted to fulfill with this PPT:
1.        The team at large has a consistent picture of the COSMOS DC architecture (as it develops further) and the corporate implementation architectures (as THEY develop further).
2.        Ensure that we use the SAME terminology / nomenclature going forward.
3.        As we move forward, continually define the boundary between what will be in the COSMOS DC and what will be part of the “corporate implementations”
4.        The team at large has a common understanding

To this effect, I would like to solicit your feedback / comments / criticisms / corrections / enhancements.

Thanks,
Jimmy Mohsin
609-635-1703