From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Whiteman
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 11:31 AM
To: cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cosmos-dev] Data Collection setup question

On the instructions found on http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOSDataCollectorEnvironment , it says to get the Equinox DS jar from the latest 3.3 build.  In Equinox builds before RC4, the DS jar was part of the main Equinox distribution.  For RC4, it was moved to Incubator status.  Is that a concern, or is it still ok that we are dependent on "experimental" technology, according to their classification?

Thanks,
David