[cosmos-dev] Cosmos Test Strategy

Hi All,

As discussed in the architecture meeting I am providing a link explaining how to create/modify/run junit tests using the TPTP test tooling.  It also shows you how to import exisiting JUnits to a TPTP JUnit Test.

http://help.eclipse.org/help32/topic/org.eclipse.hyades.test.doc.user/concepts/cjunitintro.htm

Here's a direct link to the TPTP 4.4 test runtime bundles that you will need to create TPTP test suites.

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tptp/4.4.0/dev/TPTP-4.4.0-200705310943/tptp.test.runtime-TPTP-4.4.0-200705310943.zip

You should deploy these bundles in your eclipse environment.    You will need Ecilpse 3.3 and EMF 2.3 and JRE 1.5.

Another link that we should look at is TPTP's testing strategy.

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/documents/process/TPTP_Testing_Strategy.html

We should follow this strategy as a starting point.

Thanks,

Sheldon
Sheldon Lee-Loy
Tivoli Autonomic Computing, IBM Toronto Lab

Back to the top