Re: [cn4j-alliance] Joint marketing meeting Tuesday March 23rd, 9:30am PDT

On Mar 18, 2021, at 12:58 PM, John Clingan <jclingan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We will be discussing the overall goals of the CN4J alliance.

It's my understanding the only focus will be doing actual work on the Marketing Proposal both Will and I have sponsored and has a 4 week deadline for completion.  Thus marketing teams of both groups should attend.  All others are welcome, but this is not a meeting of overall goals and people should keep that in mind and withold introducing topics not related to completing the marketing slide deck.

-David

Back to the top